RFM Customer Segmentation Model Google Slides Template Diagrams Designs For Presentations
Best collection of RFM Customer Segmentation Model Google Slides Templates, diagrams, and slides that helps companies to target the right customers with the right marketing campaigns by using RFM analysis to boost marketing ROI and retention.
What is RFM Analysis?
The RFM Model was developed in the 90s by Jan Roelf Bult and Tom Wansbeek for catalog retail organizations. The RFM Model is a framework used to segment customer data, it helps marketers target a specific group of customers with communications that are much more relevant for their particular behavior. RFM Segmentation Analysis Model stands for Recency, Frequency, and Monetary Value.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful Google Slides graphics presentation of the RFM Model Customer Segmentation Analysis For Google Slides contains 20 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download RFM Customer Segmentation Model PowerPoint Template Here>
- 20 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is the RFM Model?
- RFM Analysis for Customer Segmentation
- RFM Summary Report
- Recency and Frequency Grid (RFM Customer Segmentation Grid)
- Possible Customer Segments from RFM (The 11 Possible Segments And Actions)
- Why is RFM Segmentation So Useful?
- Performing RFM Analysis & Segmentation
- What are the RFM Scores?
- 11 Customer Segments Based On RFM Scores
- RFM Analysis Example – Scoring