SlideSalad Refund Policy
What you need to know about refund requests
- Our refund policy was made to be transparent so your experience is as smooth as possible and gives you a “fair go” by using a baseline standard.
- All refund requests will be sent to SlideSalad Help Team to review.
- If you are eligible for a refund, Refunds will be processed within 14 days.
In order to submit a refund request, you must be logged into your SlideSalad account. And submit a ticket related to the order and detail the reason you’re requesting a refund.
How to submit a ticket about an order:
- Log into your SlideSalad account.
- Hover the mouse over your ‘My Account‘ at the top of the screen.
- Click ‘Orders’ from the drop down menu.
- The ‘Orders’ section shows a list of all the orders have done using your account.
- Click the ‘View‘ button next to each order for more details.
- Submit ‘New Ticket‘ related to relevant order.
Before requesting a refund
Review our SlideSalad Refund Rules to check if you are eligible for a refund
SlideSalad Refund Rules
Here are the situations in which we give a refund on a product and related services you have purchased from SlideSalad
Product is “not as described”
Each product has its own description below in product page which demonstrating all product features and attributes. If it turns out the product is “not as described” you will be entitled to a refund.
Product doesn’t work the way it should
If a product doesn’t work the way it should and can’t easily be fixed even after updating by SlideSalad Team, you are entitled to a refund.
Product has a security vulnerability
If a product contains a security vulnerability and can’t easily be fixed even after updating by SlideSalad Team, you are entitled to a refund.
Why a refund may not be given
If the product is materially similar to the description and preview and works the way it should, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it.
- The product did not meet your expectations.
- You simply change your mind.
- You bought an product by mistake.
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the product.
- You can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download product as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).