PDCA Cycle Diagrams Google Slides Templates For Presentations
Best collection of PDCA Cycle Diagrams Google Slides template and Slides that widely used in lean management, Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing, Total Quality Management, for the control and continually improving products, people, and services.
What is PDCA?
The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle, also known as the Deming Wheel, Deming cycle, PDSA, or Shewhart Cycle, was developed by renowned management consultant Dr. William Edwards Deming in the 1950s, it is a strategic four-step management tool used for continual improvement of processes, products, or services and is a key element of lean management. It consists of a logical sequence of four key stages: Plan, Do, Check (Study), and Act.
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentation of the PDCA Cycle Diagrams and Model for Google Slides contains 22 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download PDCA Cycle Diagrams PowerPoint Template Here >
- 22 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 110+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Base on Unlimited Color Schemes
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
There are no reviews yet.