Lencioni’s Five Dysfunctions of a Team PowerPoint Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Lencioni’s Five Dysfunctions of a Team PowerPoint Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand Patrick Lencioni’s five dysfunctions framework and how you can overcome them to build a high-performing team.
What are Lencioni’s Five Dysfunctions of a team?
Patrick Lencioni is a well-known business management author, who has coached thousands of management teams and CEOs. His ‘Five Dysfunctions of a Team’ framework has proven to be an extremely useful tool for organizational growth and for building a high-performing team. According to Lencioni, there are five basic dysfunctions that teams commonly struggle with.
- Absence of Trust
- Fear of Conflict
- Lack of Commitment
- Avoidance of Accountability
- Inattention to Results
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentation of Patrick Lencioni’s Five Dysfunctions of a Team for PowerPoint contains 27 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Lencioni’s Five Dysfunctions of a Team Google Slides Template Here>
- 27 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons