ZMOT Model Google Slides Template Designs For Presentations
The Best Collection of ZMOT Mode Google Slides Templates and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful and new Marketing Strategy Tool.
What is The Zero Moment of Truth Model (ZMOT)?
The Zero Moment of Truth (ZMOT) model is a concept introduced by Google to describe the evolving consumer decision-making process in the digital age. It refers to the moment when a consumer researches a product or service online before making a purchase decision. The term “Zero Moment of Truth” implies that this moment occurs before the traditional “First Moment of Truth,” which is when a consumer sees a product on the shelf in a physical store.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful Google Slides graphics presentations of the Zero Moment of Truth Model for Google Slides contains 11 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your text, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirements.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download ZMOT Model PowerPoint Template Here>
- 11 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is ZMOT?
- The Traditional Mental Model of Marketing (B2C)
- The New Mental Model of Marketing
- The Zero Moment of Truth Model (ZMOT)
- Four Moments of Truth
- Winning Customers at The ZMOT
- Questions to be Answered at Each Moment of Truth
- ZMOT vs FMOT vs SMOT vs UMOT
- The Importance of The ZMOT Model