Weisbord’s Six Box Model PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentations
The Best collection of Weisbord’s Six Box Model PowerPoint Templates and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful performance management tool.
What Is Weisbord’s 6 Box Model?
Weisbord’s Six Box Model is a generic framework created by American business analyst Marvin R. Weisbord to analyze and accurately assess the performance or the functioning of organizations. This model helps organizations identify the issues that may go unnoticed by the senior management. The model is based on six organizational areas to investigate in order to identify where the organization is not functioning properly. The six areas are:
- Helpful Mechanisms
This collection of ready-to-use colorful PPT graphics presentations of the Weisbord’s 6 Box Model For PowerPoint contains 15 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Weisbord’s Six Box Model Google Slides Template Here>
- 15 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
There are no reviews yet.