Value Innovation Model Google Slides Template Diagrams Designs For Presentations
Great collection of Value Innovation Model Google Slides Templates, diagrams, and slides that help you visualize the concept of the Value Innovation in your organization and how you can use value innovation strategy to create new markets instead of competing for market share.
What is a Value Innovation Model:
The concept of Value Innovation was developed by W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne and is the cornerstone of Blue Ocean Strategy. It is based on the simultaneous pursuit of differentiation and low cost. The key approach of the value innovation is to provide customers the desired value while keeping an acceptable profit margin by eliminating and reducing factors an industry competes on and raising and creating factors the industry has never offered.
Value Innovation Strategy Action Framework (ERRC):
- Create: Which factors should be created that the industry has never offered
- Reduce: Which factors should be reduced well below the industry’s standard?
- Eliminate: Which factors can you eliminate that your industry has long competed on?
- Raise: Which factors should be raised well above the industry’s standard
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphics presentation of the Value Innovation Model For Google Slides contains 7 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Value Innovation Model PowerPoint Template Here >
- 7 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons