V-Model Google Slides Template Diagrams Designs For Presentations
Best collection of V-Model Google Slides Templates and slides that can be used by software development professionals, project managers, developers, and IT architects to explain the software development life cycle and demonstrates the relationships between each phase of the development lifecycle.
What is V-Model?
The V-model is also known as the Verification and Validation model, it is a type of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) model used in software development, V Model has verification phases on the left side and validation phases on the right side and both are joined by coding phase in V-shape.
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphics presentation of V-Model for Google Slides contains 9 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download V-Model PowerPoint Template Diagrams Here >
- 9 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons