Transformational and Transactional Leadership Google Slides Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Transformational and Transactional Leadership Model Google Slides templates, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of these leadership styles and their characteristics.
What is Transformational Leadership?
Transformational leadership is a leadership style in which leaders encourage, inspire, and motivate their subordinates (team) to innovate and create change that will help grow and shape the future success of the company.
What is Transactional Leadership?
Transactional leadership is a style of leadership in which the leaders promote compliance of their employees through both rewards and punishments.
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentation of Transformational and Transactional Leadership Styles for Google Slides contains 22 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Transformational and Transactional Leadership PowerPoint Template Here>
- 22 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is Transactional Leadership?
- Basic Assumptions of Transactional Leadership
- Four Exchanges of Transactional Leadership
- 14 Transactional Leadership Characteristics
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Transactional Leadership
- What is Transformational Leadership?
- Characteristics of a Transformational Leadership
- Basic Idea of Transformational Leadership
- Success Factors in Transformational Leadership
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Transformational Leadership
- Transformational vs. Transactional Leadership