Transformation Map Google Slides Templates Diagrams For Presentations
Best and well-designed collection of Transformation Map Google Slides Templates Diagrams and Slides to visualize the plan for implementing a strategy or goal and describe all the important elements of successful strategic change: actions, milestones, timelines, results, and impact required to achieve the strategic goal, along with the expected timing of each of them.
A Transformation Map (or T-Map, for short), is the best tool that used during the strategic planning process to create alignment with your leadership and project team and describes the components of the strategic change as well as explains the objectives and vision of changes.
With this awesome collection of Transformation Map Google Slides Designs, you will have all the diagrams you need to create and execute your transformation strategy and drive successful transformation for your organization by bringing together all the elements that will drive and support your initiative.
- 2 Years Transformation Map Examples
- 3 Year T-Map Examples
- 4 Years Transformation Map Examples
- 5 Years Transformation Map Examples
- 6 Year T-Map Examples
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides templates contains 22 Creative and fully editable Transformation Map slides with many variations and samples options.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Transformation Map PowerPoint Templates Diagrams Here >
- 22 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 110+ Stunning Premade Theme colors.
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Base on Unlimited Color Schemes
- One click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
There are no reviews yet.