Training Needs Analysis PowerPoint Template For Presentations
The best collection of Training Needs Analysis PowerPoint Templates and slides to understand the meaning and importance of needs analysis in training and its process, understand the various types of training needs, know the components of a TNA, and the various methods tools for Conducting a TNA.
What Is Training Needs Analysis (TNA)?
Training Needs Analysis is the process of identifying the training and development needs of the employees so that they can do their job and tasks effectively. It involves a comprehensive analysis of training needs required at various levels of the organization, in other words, Training Needs Analysis is a tool to identify the gap between the actual performance of an organization and the required performance.
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentation of the Training Needs Analysis for PowerPoint contains 36 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Training Needs Analysis Google Slides Template Here>
- 36 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What Is Training Needs Analysis?
- TNA in Essence
- Reasons for Doing Training Needs Analysis
- Classification of Training Needs
- Types of Needs Analysis
- Organizational Analysis
- Person analysis
- Job/Task Analysis
- Seven Steps to a Solid Job Task Analysis
- Training Needs Analysis Model
- Reactive TNA & Proactive TNA
- Training Needs Analysis Tools
- Training Needs Analysis Techniques
- Training Development Process (ADDIE Model)
- Steps in TNA
- Training Needs Analysis Steps
- Training Needs Assessment Steps
- Training Needs Analysis Stages
- TNA for Performance Gaps
- Training Needs Analysis 8 Steps
- Steps for Conducting a TNA