McKinsey’s Three Horizons Model Google Slides Template Diagrams Designs For Presentations
Best collection of Three Horizons Model Google Slides Templates and diagrams slides that widely used during strategic planning and innovation management to move a company from inertia to innovation and put the company into practice to drive continuous growth today and in the future.
What is McKinsey’s Three Horizons Model?
The 3 horizons model is one of the popular growth strategy frameworks was created by McKinsey. It can help businesses shaping their future by investing in current products, incremental innovations, and breakthrough innovations.
The Three Horizons of the Model Are:
- Horizon 1: Maintain Core Business (1-3 Years)
- Horizon 2: Develop Emerging Business (2-5 Years)
- Horizon 3: Create New Business (5-10 Years)
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphics presentation of McKinsey’s Three Horizons of Growth Design for Google Slide contains 12 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Three Horizons Model PowerPoint Template Here >
- 12 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
There are no reviews yet.