Theory X and Theory Y and Theory Z Google Slides Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Theory X and Theory Y and Theory Z Google Slides templates, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the background and the practical basics of these leadership styles.
What is Theory X and Theory Y?
Theory X and Theory Y were created by social psychologist Douglas McGregor In the 1960s. These theories explain how managers’ beliefs about what motivates their people (team members) can influence their management and leadership style.
What is Theory Z?
Theory Z of Motivation was developed by the American economist and management professor William Ouchi in1981. This theory states that increased participation of team members leads to increased motivation, satisfaction, and high employee morale which in turn leads to increased productivity.
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentation of Theory X and Theory Y and Theory Z Models for Google Slides contains 29 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Theory X and Theory Y and Theory Z PowerPoint Template Here>
- 29 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is Theory X and Theory Y?
- McGregor’s Theory X and Theory Y
- Theory X Assumptions
- Theory Y Assumptions
- ‘X-Y Theory’ Questionnaire
- What is Theory Z?
- Features of Theory Z
- Theory Z Characteristics (William Ouchi)
- How Theory Z Works
- Limitations of Theory Z
- Theory X and Y, and Theory Z Managers
- Comparison of Theory X and Y, and Theory Z