The Stepladder Technique PowerPoint Template Diagrams Designs For Presentations
Best collection of The Stepladder Technique PowerPoint Templates, diagrams, and slides to understand the basics of this powerful decision-making tool and how to implement this method to make better group decisions.
What Is The Stepladder Technique?
The Stepladder Technique is a simple decision-making tool used to manage how team members enter the decision-making group and to increase group decision-making effectiveness. It was developed by Steven Rogelberg, Janet Barnes-Farrell, and Charles Lowe in 1992.
The Stepladder Technique has five basic steps:
- Explain the problem
- Build the ladder
- Continue the process
- Complete the ladder
- Make a decision
This collection of ready-to-use colorful PPT graphics presentations of The Stepladder Technique For PowerPoint contains 12 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download The Stepladder Technique Google Slides Template Here>
- 12 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
There are no reviews yet.