The Conscious Competence Learning Model Google Slides Template For Presentations
The best collection of The Conscious Competence Learning Model Google Slides Template, diagrams, and slides to understand the basics of this powerful personal development tool and how it helps for better workplace learning.
What is the Conscious Competence Model?
The conscious competence model is a learning model developed by Noel Burch, an employee with Gordon Training International in the 1970s. This learning model or matrix explains the stage the learner goes through to gain a new skill.
The four stages of competence (four stages of skill learning)?
- Unconscious incompetence (Ignorance)
- Conscious incompetence (Awareness)
- Conscious competence (Learning)
- Unconscious competence (Mastery)
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentation of the Conscious Competence Matrix for Google Slides contains 14 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download The Conscious Competence Learning Model PowerPoint Template Here>
- 14 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons