The 5 C’s of Credit Google Slides Template Designs For Presentations
The Best collection of 5 C’s of Credit Google Slides Templates and Slides to understand the definition, meaning, and basics of this powerful financing and banking tool.
What are the Five Cs of Credit?
The “5 Cs of Credit” are part of a tool used by financial institutions and credit managers to measure a potential borrower’s creditworthiness. It helps credit teams determine the chance that a borrower will default on their payments and allows them to make educated decisions on whether to loan money to them or not. The 5 Cs of credit are character, capacity, condition, capital, and collateral.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful Google Slides graphics presentations of the Five C’s of Credit For Google Slides contains 16 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download The 5 C’s of Credit PowerPoint Template Here>
- 16 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons