Target Operating Model PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentations
The Best collection of Target Operating Model PowerPoint Templates and Slides to understand the definition, meaning, and basics of this powerful corporate strategy tool.
What is a Target Operating Model (TOM)?
The Target Operating Model (TOM) is a future state version of the Operating Model of an organization at a point in time. It helps an organization to create a successful strategy and transition plan to drive business change within it.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful PPT graphics presentations of the TOM For PowerPoint contains 15 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Target Operating Model Google Slides Template Here>
- What is a Target Operating Model (TOM)?
- Deriving The Target Operating Model
- TOM Equation
- Current Operating Model vs. Target Operating Model
- Components of a Target Operating Model
- Target Operating Model vs. Business Strategy
- Target Operating Model vs. Business Model
- Benefits of a TOM
- What is the value derived from a Target Operating Model?
- People, Process, Technology Framework
- Deloitte’s Target Operating Model
- Target Operating Model Development Procedure
- 15 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons