STARR Reflection Model PowerPoint Template For Presentations
The Best collection of STARR Reflection Model PowerPoint Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this personal development tool and interview technique.
What is STARR Method?
The STARR Method is also known as the STARR Technique or STARR Interview Technique. It is widely used by students during self-reflection exercises, such as those required for internship reflection reports. It is also used by professionals in fields such as coaching, research, and job interviewing. The STARR model helps to effectively evaluate past experiences, identify areas for improvement, and plan for future growth. The STARR is an acronym for Situation, Task, Action, Result, and Reflection.
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentations of the STARR Method for PowerPoint contains 8 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your text, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download STARR Reflection Model Google Slides Template Here>
- 8 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons