SQERT Project Management Google Slides Template Model Diagrams For Presentations
Best collection of SQERT Project Management Google SlidesTemplate to visualize many concepts in Project Management PowerPoint presentations to help to look at typical project constraints. The acronym SQERT stands for Scope, Quality, Effort, Risk, and Timing:
- Scope: What is being delivered
- Quality: The grade of what is being delivered
- Effort: The investment made to deliver
- Risk: The level of tolerance for variances from expected outcomes along the other four dimensions
- Time: The duration of the delivery
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides contains 11 Creative and fully editable SQERT Project Management model slides and diagrams with many variations options.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download SQERT Project Management PowerPoint Template Here >
- 11 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 110+ Stunning Premade Theme colors.
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Base on Unlimited Color Schemes
- One click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
There are no reviews yet.