Software Development Life Cycle PowerPoint Template Models Diagrams Designs For Presentations
If you are looking for a comprehensive and best Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) PowerPoint Template to explain the SDLC phases and process and picking up a correct model for your upcoming business, then this PPT pack is your perfect choice. It comes with a complete set of SDLC Models slides.
With these SDLC PPT slide designs, you will find all pre-made templates, models, diagrams, infographics you need to know how the SDLC process works, what are the advantages and disadvantages of SDLC Models and Use cases for each one.
What is Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)?
A software life cycle model (also known as a Process Model or Software Development Process), it is a framework used by programming development teams and software industry to design, develop and test high-quality software and applications that meet customer expectations. There are many variations of software development lifecycle models. The entire SDLC process divided into the following stages:
- Phase 1: Requirement collection and analysis
- Phase 2: Feasibility study:
- Phase 3: Design:
- Phase 4: Coding:
- Phase 5: Testing:
- Phase 6: Installation/Deployment:
- Phase 7: Maintenance:
The most important and popular SDLC models are:
- Waterfall Model
- Iterative Model
- Incremental Model
- Spiral Model
- Agile Models
- RAD Model
- Big-Bang Model
- Prototype Model
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphics presentation of the Software Development Life Cycle For PowerPoint contains 68 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Software Development Life Cycle Models Google Slides Template Here>
- 68 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
Software Development Life Cycle Template Content:
- What is Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)?
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Phases
- SDLC Models
- Types of Popular SDLC Models
- Waterfall SDLC Model
- What is The Waterfall Model?
- Waterfall Model Applications
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Waterfall Model
- V-Model – SDLC
- What is V-Model?
- V Model -Applications
- Advantages & Disadvantages of V-Model
- Incremental And Iterative SDLC Model
- What is Incremental And Iterative SDLC Model?
- Iterative Model Applications
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Incremental & Iterative
- Spiral SDLC Model
- What is Spiral SDLC Model?
- Spiral Model Applications
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Spiral Model
- Big Bang Model
- What is the Big Bang Model?
- Big Bang Model Applications
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Big Bang
- Prototyping Model Phases
- Throwaway/Rapid Prototyping
- Evolutionary Prototyping Model
- Incremental Prototyping
- Extreme Prototyping
- Software Prototyping – Applications
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Prototype Model
- The Agile Group Models
- The Agile Models (Scrum)
- Extreme Programming (XP) Methodology
- The Agile Models (Kanban)
- Agile Model Applications
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Agile
- Rapid Application Development (RAD)
- RAD Model Applications
- Advantages & Disadvantages of RAD
- Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Comparing Costs of SDLC Models
- Comparing Quality of SDLC Models
- Comparing TCO For 5-Year Time of SDLC Models