SNAP Selling Method Google Slides Template Designs For Presentations
The Best Collection of SNAP Selling Method Google Slides templates, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful sales qualification tool.
What is SNAP Selling?
SNAP selling is a sales technique that was developed by Jill Konrath in her bestselling book SNAP Selling: Speed Up Sales and Win More Business With Today’s Frazzled Customers. The SNAP Selling framework helps sales reps bring value to today’s overwhelmed and busy modern customers and win deals successfully. SNAP is an acronym that stands for Simple, iNvaluable, Aligned, and Priority.
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentations of The 4 SNAP Selling Rules for Google Slides contains 14 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your text, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download SNAP Selling Method PowerPoint Template Here>
- 14 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons