De Bono’s Six Thinking Hats Google Slides Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of De Bono’s Six Thinking Hats Google Slides Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful decision-making method and how you can use it for critical thinking and brainstorming for better problem-solving.
What are the Six Thinking Hats?
Six Thinking Hats is a powerful decision-making technique and method presented by Edward de Bono in 1985 in his book “Six thinking hats”, It is a simple and effective thinking process that helps groups and teams to be more productive, focused, and solve problems more effectively. The Six Thinking Hats (or modes) are:
- White Hat – Facts & Data
- Red Hat – Emotions and Feelings
- Black Hat – Cautions
- Yellow Hat – Benefits
- Green Hat – Creativity
- Blue Hat – Process
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentation of Six Thinking Hats Model for Google Slides contains 14 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Six Thinking Hats PowerPoint Template Here>
- 14 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons