Situational Leadership Model PowerPoint Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Situational Leadership Model PowerPoint Template, Styles Diagrams, and Slides used in the development strategy, management, and leadership presentations to help organizations accelerate their team and employee development and creating a more productive, passionate workplace.
What is Situational Leadership?
This Leadership Style Diagram was developed by Hersey and Blanchard (1969) based on Reddin’s (1967) 3-D management style theory to teach and train leaders to diagnose the needs of an individual or a team and then use the appropriate leadership style to respond to the development needs of the person and the situation.
There are four leadership styles: Directing, Coaching, Supporting, and Delegating. Each style is a different combination of directive and supportive behavior.
- S1: Directing: (Directing follows high directive behavior and low supportive behavior)
- S2: Coaching: (Coaching follows high directive behavior and high supportive behavior)
- S3: Supporting: (Supporting follows low directive behavior and high supportive behavior)
- S4: Delegating: (Delegating follows low directive behavior and low supportive behavior)
This collection of ready-to-use graphic presentation of the Situational Leadership Styles Model Diagram for PowerPoint contains 13 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Situational Leadership Model Google Slides Template Here >
- 13 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons