SIPOC Diagrams PowerPoint Templates PPT Slides For Presentations
Best collection of SIPOC Diagrams PowerPoint template and Slides that widely used in Total Quality Management programs but nowadays it is a part of Six Sigma, lean manufacturing, and business process management disciplines.
What is SOPIC?
SIPOC is a visual tool used to summarizes and map the inputs and outputs of one or more improvement processes of the project before the beginning of the work.
SIPOC is an acronym you can use to map your processes. It stands for:
Some organizations use the opposite acronym COPIS, which puts the customer first and illustrates the value of the customer to the organization.
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentation of the SIPOC Diagrams for PowerPoint contains 15 Creative and fully editable slides and Matrix with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download SIPOC Diagrams Google Slides Template Here >
- 15 Unique & Creative PPT slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 110+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Base on Unlimited Color Schemes
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
You May Also Like: