Seven Transformations of Leadership Google Slides Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Seven Transformations of Leadership Google Slides Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand and visualize basics of the seven transformations leadership theory and know the characteristics and strengths of each level of leadership development.
What are the Seven Transformations of Leadership?
It is a leadership theory presented by David Rooke and William R. Torbert. It says there are seven types and styles of “action logic” that leaders develop and master as they progress. This logic determines how leaders assess their surroundings and their reactions when they are being put in challenging situations. These action logics styles are:
- Opportunist Leadership Style (Lowest)
- Diplomat Leadership Style (Near Lowest)
- Expert Leadership Style (Lower Middle)
- Achiever Leadership Style (Middle)
- Individualist Leadership Style (Upper Middle)
- Strategist Leadership Style (Near Highest)
- Alchemist Leadership Style (Highest)
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentation of 7 transformations of leadership model for Google Slides contains 13 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Seven Transformations of Leadership PowerPoint Template Here>
- 13 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons