SECI Model Google Slides Template Designs For Presentations
The Best collection of SECI Model Google Slides Templates and Slides to understand the basics of this knowledge theory.
What is the SECI Model?
The SECI model is a well-known conceptual model that was first proposed by Nonaka (1991 and expanded by Nonaka and Takeuchi, 1995). It describes the process of knowledge creation and transformation within organizations. The SECI model stands for Socialization, Externalization, Combination, and Internalization, which represent four different modes of knowledge conversion or transfer.
- Socialization: This is the process of sharing tacit knowledge through social interactions and experiences.
- Externalization: This is the process of articulating tacit knowledge into explicit knowledge.
- Combination: This is the process of combining explicit knowledge into new forms of knowledge.
- Internalization: This is the process of integrating explicit knowledge into tacit knowledge through individual learning and experience.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful Google Slides graphics presentations of the SECI Model For Google Slides contains 11 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your text, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download SECI Model PowerPoint Template Here>
- 11 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons