Schein’s Organizational Culture Model Google Slides Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Schein’s Organizational Culture Model Google Slides templates, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful leadership and organizational culture change tool.
What is Schein’s Model of Organizational Culture?
The Organizational culture model is an abstract concept that was developed by the American management professor Edgar Schein In 1980 to make the culture within an organization more visible. Edgar Schein divided organizational culture into three different levels (layers):
- Artifacts and symbols: These are the “visible” symbols of the culture. such as logos, architecture, structure, business processes, and corporate clothing.
- Espoused Values: They are the company’s declared set of values and norms. It shows how the organization expresses its strategies, objectives, goals, and philosophies and how are these made public.
- Basic underlying assumptions: They are the bedrock of organizational culture. They are the beliefs and behaviors that people use to make day-to-day decisions within an organization, they are so deeply embedded that they can sometimes go unnoticed.
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentations of Edgar Schein’s Model of Organizational Culture for Google Slides contains 13 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Schein’s Organizational Culture Model PowerPoint Template Here>
- 13 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons