SCAMPER Technique PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentations
The Best collection of SCAMPER Technique PowerPoint Templates and Slides to understand the definition, meaning and basics of this powerful creativity tool.
What is the SCAMPER Technique?
The SCAMPER Technique is an easy, direct, and quick approach that is used for creative brainstorming and problem-solving. It helps companies to come up with, develop and or improve products and/or services. The SCAMPER technique was created by the educational expert Bob Eberle and published in his book Games for Imagination Development in 1971. SCAMPER is an acronym that stands for (S) Substitute, (C) Combine, (A) Adapt, (M) Modify, (P) Put to another use, (E) Eliminate, and (R) Reverse.
Furthermore, This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentations of the SCAMPER Technique for PowerPoint contains 23 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download SCAMPER Technique Google Slides Template Here>
- 23 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons