SNAP Selling Method PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentations
The Best Collection of Sandler Selling Method PowerPoint templates, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful sales qualification tool.
What is the Sandler Selling System?
The Sandler Sales Method is a popular and effective sales framework that was developed by David Sandler in 1967. It is a consultative selling approach where the sales rep should act as an advisor to the prospects and qualify or guide them to the right solution rather than persuade them to buy a product or a service. The basic steps of the Sandler model are:
- Build the relationship (Bonding and rapport, Up-front contract).
- Qualify the opportunity (the Pain, Budget, Decision).
- Close the sale (Fulfillment, Post-sell).
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentations of the Sandler Selling Model for PowerPoint contains 17 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your text, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Sandler Selling Method Google Slides Template Here>
- 17 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is the Sandler Selling System?
- Sandler Sales Submarine
- Sandler vs. Traditional Sales: Key Differences
- How To Implement The Sandler Selling Method
- The Sandler Pain Funnel
- The Sandler Pain Funnel Questions
- Pros and Cons of the Sandler Selling Method
There are no reviews yet.