Meyer’s Revenue Model Framework Google Slides Template Designs For Presentations
The Best collection of Revenue Model Framework Google Slides Templates and Slides to understand the definition, meaning, and basics of this powerful pricing strategy tool.
What is the Revenue Model Framework?
The Revenue Model was created by Ron Meyer the TIAS professor of Strategic Leadership. It helps businesses to understand all aspects of their pricing in a market by answering the five key questions that monetize their business. Those questions are:
- Who pays?
- What is paid?
- What is paid for?
- How is payment made?
- How much is paid?
This collection of ready-to-use colorful Google Slides graphics presentations of the Meyer’s Revenue Model Framework For Google Slides contains 11 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Revenue Model Framework PowerPoint Template Here>
- 11 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons