RATER Model Google Slides Template Diagrams Slides For Presentations
Best collection of RATER Model Google Slides template Diagrams and Slides that used to measure and improve Customer Services Quality, identify customer service gaps then take actionable steps to improve it to meet customer expectations.
What is the RATER Model?
The RATER Model is a SERVQUAL framework used to measure customer expectations, evaluating the quality of the company’s services, and discover the gaps between what a company delivers and what its customers expect, then use that information to make changes that increase retention rate. It is an acronym that stands for Reliability, Assurance, Tangibles, Empathy, and Responsiveness. The five service dimensions customers care about are:
- Reliability: do you deliver your services as promised?
- Assurance: does your company inspire confidence and trust?
- Tangibles: does your company present itself in a professional way?
- Empathy: are your team members understanding and empowered to solve customers’ problems?
- Responsiveness: does your team address queries on time.
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentation of the RATER Model for Google Slides contains 11 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download RATER Model PowerPoint Template Diagrams Here>
- 11 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 110+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Base on Unlimited Color Schemes
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons