Bain’s RAPID Decision-Making Model Google Slides Template Diagrams Designs For Presentations
Best collection of RAPID Decision Making Model Google Slides Templates, diagrams, and slides to understand the concept and basics of this powerful decision-making model.
What is the RAPID Decision-Making Model?
The RAPID Decision Making Model is a framework that can help organizations make important and better decisions. It helps to define the roles of the persons involved in making major decisions. The model was developed by Bain & Company.
RAPID is an acronym for five roles that can exist within the decision-making process. It stands for:
- R – Recommend
- A – Agree
- P – Perform
- I – Input
- D – Decide
This collection of ready-to-use colorful Google Slides graphics presentations of Bain’s RAPID Decision-Making Model For Google Slides contains 28 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download RAPID Decision-Making Model PowerPoint Template Here >
- 28 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is the RAPID Decision-Making Model?
- RAPID Decision-Making Model Process
- RAPID Focuses On The “WHO”
- How RAPID Fits With Other Tools
- RAPID Process Flow Overview
- Recommend Role
- Agree Role
- Perform Role
- Input Role
- Decide Role
- Advantages & Disadvantages of RAPID Model
- RAPID – Meeting Checklist
- RAPID Decision-Making Matrix Template
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix – RAPID
- RAPID Team Matrix
There are no reviews yet.