RADPAC Model Google Slides Template Diagrams Slides For Presentations
Best collection of RADPAC Model Google Slides template Diagrams and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful management and negotiation tool.
What is the RADPAC Model of Negotiation?
The RADPAC model is one of the best negotiation models. The RADPAC model describes negotiation as a process and is used widely in Corporates. RADPAC is the acronym that stands for the 6 steps in the negotiation. These are R–(Rapport), A–(Analysis), D–(Debate), P–(Propose), A–(Agreement), C–(Close).
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentation of the RADPAC Negotiation Model for Google Slides contains 11 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download RADPAC Model PowerPoint Template Diagrams Here>
- 11 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons