RACE Digital Marketing Planning Framework Google Slides Template Designs For Presentations
Best collection of RACE Digital Marketing Planning Framework Google Slides Templates, infographics, and slides to understand the basics of this powerful digital marketing tool.
What is the RACE Framework?
The RACE Digital Marketing Framework is a strategic framework that helps companies plan, execute, and measure their digital marketing efforts. It was designed by Dr. Dave Chaffey, co-founder and content director of online marketing advice publisher Smart Insights. The RACE stands for Reach, Act, Convert and Engage.
- Reach: The first step is to identify the target audience and create a strategy to reach them through various channels such as social media, email marketing, search engine optimization, etc.
- Act: Once the audience is reached, the next step is to motivate them to take action through calls-to-action and lead magnets.
- Convert: The third step is to convert the leads into customers by guiding them through the sales process and nurturing the relationship.
- Engage: The final step is to engage with the customers through personalized communication and content to build loyalty and encourage repeat business.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful Google Slides graphics presentations of the RACE Planning Model For Google Slides contains 10 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your text, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download RACE Digital Marketing Planning Model PowerPoint Template Here>
- 10 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons