Public Relations Models PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentations
The best collection of Public Relations Models PowerPoint Template and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful public relations tool and its four models.
What are the Four Models of Public Relations?
James E. Grunig the public relations expert identified and proposed four models of public relations. These models help organizations as guidelines to create programs, strategies, and tactics to influence and communicate the audience/stakeholders.
According to James E.Grunig, there are four models of public Relations:
- Press agentry model
- Public information model
- Two-way asymmetrical model
- Two-way symmetrical model
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentation of the Four Models of Public Relations and Practics for PowerPoint contains 12 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Public Relations Models Google Slides Template Here>
- 12 Unique & Creative PPT slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
There are no reviews yet.