Prospect Theory PowerPoint Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Prospect Theory PowerPoint templates, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful Decision-Making tool.
What is The Prospect Theory?
The Prospect Theory also called loss-aversion theory, is a behavioral economic theory that was originally developed by psychologists Daniel Kahneman and Amos Tversky in 1979. The theory is based upon the idea that we value losses and gains differently. More specifically, it states that individuals would rather avoid losses than similar gains when making a final decision – because losses create a stronger emotional effect than gains. Prospect theory explains the biases that people use when they make such decisions:
- Isolation effect
- Loss aversion
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentations of Prospect Theory for PowerPoint contains 11 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Prospect Theory Google Slides Template Diagrams Here>
- 11 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is The Prospect Theory?
- Three Main Biases of The Prospect Theory
- Features of the Prospect Theory
- The Two Phases of Prospect Theory
- Prospect Theory Curve (Illustration)
- Why Is Prospect Theory Important?
- Prospect Theory vs. Utility Theory