Hurson’s Productive Thinking Model PowerPoint Template For Presentations
The Best collection of Productive Thinking Model PowerPoint templates, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful and creative problem-solving method.
What is the Productive Thinking Model (PTM)?
The Productive Thinking Model (PTM) was developed by Tim Hurson, a Canadian author, speaker, and creativity theorist, and presented in his book Think Better (2010). The Productive Thinking Model (sometimes also known as thinkx), is a structured framework and approach for solving problems creatively or generating creative ideas.
- The model consists of six steps, as follows:
- Ask “What is going on?”
- Ask “What is success?”
- Ask “What is the question?”
- Generate answers.
- Forge the solution.
- Align resources.
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentations of Productive Thinking Model (PTM) for PowerPoint contains 11 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Productive Thinking Model Google Slides Template Here>
- 11 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons