Product Life Cycle PowerPoint Template Designs Designs For Presentations
Best collection of Product Life Cycle PowerPoint Templates, diagrams, and slides to understand how the product’s life cycle works and how it helps companies develop an effective strategy in each stage of the product and invest in better marketing campaigns that result in a higher ROI.
What is the Product Life Cycle?
The Product Life Cycle refers to the length of time and succession of stages that a product goes through during its existence, starting from the development stage and from the moment the product is first introduced to consumers until it is removed from the market. It’s typically broken up into six stages: Development, Introduction, Growth, Maturity, Saturation, and Decline. Business owners and marketers use the product life cycle to make important decisions and strategies on advertising budgets, product prices, expand to new markets, or redesign packaging.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful PPT graphics presentations of Product Life Cycle For PowerPoint contains 45 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Product Life Cycle Google Slides Template Here>
- 45 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
Few Examples of the Template Content:
- What is the Product Life Cycle?
- Product Life Cycle Stages
- Development Stage
- Development Stage Strategies
- Introduction Stage
- Introduction Stage Characteristics
- Introduction Stage Strategies
- Growth Stage
- Growth Stage Characteristics
- Growth Stage Strategies
- Maturity Stage
- Maturity Stage Characteristics
- Maturity Stage Strategies
- Saturation Stage
- Saturation Stage Characteristics
- Saturation Stage Strategies
- Decline Stage
- Decline Stage Characteristics
- Decline Stage Strategies
- Product Life Cycle Stages Diagrams
- Characteristics of the Product Life Cycle
- Objectives of Product Life Cycle
- Strategies of Product Life Cycle
- Product Management’s Role At Every Phase Of The Product Life Cycle
- Product Life Cycle & Product Innovations Diagram
- Product-Market Fit & Product Life Cycle Diagram
There are no reviews yet.