POSITIVE Coaching Model PowerPoint Template Diagrams Designs For Presentations
Best collection of POSITIVE Coaching Model PowerPoint Templates, Diagrams, and slides to understand the basics of this powerful coaching framework and management tool.
What is the POSITIVE Model of Coaching?
The POSITIVE Coaching Model is a solution-focused model that helps people create and identify their goals and start to work towards them. This model was developed by Vincenzo Libri. It has eight stages: Purpose, Observations, Strategy and SMART Goals, Insight, Team, Initiate, Value, and Encourage. The POSITIVE Model of coaching is developed from the GROW model, ARROW model, and ACHIEVE model. The POSITIVE model of coaching is an extension of these models and includes some aspects of psychology.
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphics presentations of the POSITIVE Model of Coaching For PowerPoint contains 13 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download POSITIVE Coaching Model Google Slides Template Here>
- 13 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
You May Also Like:
- GROW Coaching Model PowerPoint Template
- ACHIEVE Coaching Model PowerPoint Template
- STEPPA Coaching Model PowerPoint Template
- OSCAR Coaching Model PowerPoint Template
- CLEAR Coaching Model PowerPoint Template
- Heron’s Six Categories of Intervention PowerPoint Template
- Cognitive Behavioral Coaching PowerPoint Template
There are no reviews yet.