Porter’s Generic Strategies PowerPoint Template PPT Slides Graphics For Presentations
Best collection of the Porter’s Generic Strategies PowerPoint Templates, PPT Graphics, and slides to understand Porter’s Model of generic strategies for competitive advantage and how to identify the strategy you should focus on to stand out in your marketplace.
What are Porter’s Generic Strategies?
Michael Porter suggested in 1985 in his book, “Competitive Advantage: Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance.” four generic strategies that an organization can choose from in order to gain a competitive advantage in any industry.
These initial strategies as described by Porter were:
- Cost Leadership (cheap, no expenses)
- Differentiation (unique or premium products)
- Focus (a specialized service or market)
He later subdivided Focus into two different strategies:
- Differentiation Focus (unique strategy differentiation in a focused market)
Cost Focus (lower costs in a focused market).
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentation of Porter’s Generic Competitive Strategies for PowerPoint contains 10 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Porter’s Generic Strategies Google Slides Template Here>
- 10 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons