Porter’s Diamond Model PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentations
The Best collection of Porter’s Diamond Model PowerPoint Templates and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful strategy and competitive advantage analysis tool.
What is Porter’s Diamond Model?
Michael Porter’s Diamond Model (also known as the Theory of National Competitive Advantage of Industries or Porter Diamond Theory of National Advantage). It was created by Michael Porter the strategic management scientist at Harvard Business School and was first published in his book, The Competitive Advantage of Nations, released in 1990. The model is designed to help countries and businesses to analyze the competitive environment and understand why certain industries within a particular nation have strong international competitiveness and others do not.
Porter proposed that there are four factors that determine the competitiveness of a certain industry in a country. Those factors are:
- Firm Strategy, Structure, and Rivalry
- Factor conditions
- Demand conditions
- Related and supporting industries
This collection of ready-to-use colorful PPT graphics presentations of the Porter’s Diamond Model For PowerPoint contains 15 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Porter’s Diamond Model Google Slides Template Here>
- 15 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What Is the Porter’s Diamond Model?
- Porter’s Diamond Model of National Competitive Advantage Diagrams
- Porter’s Diamond Model Factors
- Porter’s Diamond Model Importance
- Porter’s Diamond Model Criticisms
- Porter’s Diamond Model Analysis Templates
There are no reviews yet.