PERT Charts Google Slides Template Designs For Presentations
Best collection of PERT Charts Google Slides for presentations that help you analyze the tasks involved in completing a project and identifying the minimum time needed to complete the total project. PERT charts are used after a project has been planned and broken into smaller pieces, called tasks. They show how much time is needed to complete each task and they help project managers visualize which tasks must be completed before others can begin. PERTs also illustrate what tasks are critical (critical path) and which ones are less important.
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides contains 23 Creative and fully editable PERT Charts and layouts with numerous variations of designs.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download PowerPoint PERT Charts Template Here >
- 23 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 110+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
There are no reviews yet.