NLP Perceptual Positions PowerPoint Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Perceptual Positions PowerPoint Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful effectiveness tool and how to use it to see other points of view for a situation or event.
What are The Perceptual Positions?
Perceptual positions is a neuro-linguistic programming and psychology term denoting that a complex system may look very different, and different information will be available, depending on how one looks at it and one’s point of view. Perceptual positions help you imagine what difficult situations look like when viewed with others’ eyes. The term refers to the ability to imagine what others perceive by imagining that you are that other person. Perceptual positions include three positions:
- The First Position (I, Self): we see things (situation) from our own point of view.
- The Second Position (the Other): We see things from their point of view.
- The third position (the Observer): We see things from an outside point of view.
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentations of NLP Three Basic Perceptual Positions for PowerPoint contains 15 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Perceptual Positions Google Slides Template Here>
- 15 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons