Perceptual Map PowerPoint Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Perceptual Map PowerPoint templates, Diagrams, and Slides to visually represent where your brand, product, or service stands among your competitors.
What is a Perceptual Map?
A perceptual map (also known as a Positioning Map) is a powerful marketing analysis tool used to visualize where your products and brand sit in the market from a customer’s perspective and can also be used to represent your company’s situation and position among your competitors.
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentation of The Perceptual Maps (PERMAP) for PowerPoint contains 13 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Perceptual Map Google Slides Template Diagrams Here>
- 13 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons