Perceptual Map Google Slides Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Perceptual Map Google Slides templates, Diagrams, and Slides to visually represent where your brand, product, or service stands among your competitors.
What is a Perceptual Map?
A perceptual map (also known as a Positioning Map) is a powerful marketing analysis tool used to visualize where your products and brand sit in the market from a customer’s perspective and can also be used to represent your company’s situation and position among your competitors.
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentation of The Perceptual Maps (PERMAP) for Google Slides contains 13 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Perceptual Map PowerPoint Template Diagrams Here>
- 13 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
There are no reviews yet.