Path-Goal Leadership Theory Google Slides Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Path-Goal Leadership Theory Google Slides Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful contingency theory of leadership and how this model reminds a leader is to assist the subordinates in defining their goals and then to assist them in accomplishing those goals in the most efficient and effective manner.
What is the Path-Goal Leadership Theory?
The Path-Goal Theory of Leadership belongs to a group of leadership models called contingency models. It was developed by Martin Evans and Robert House in 1971 and derived from the expectancy theory of motivation. The theory states:
- The leader’s role is to provide information, support, and other resources necessary to the subordinates (employees) to achieve their goals
- Leaders should change their leadership style and behavior depending on the situation they face so that it best fits the employee and work environment to enhance employee performance and satisfaction by focusing on employee motivation
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentation of House’s Path-Goal Theory of Leadership for Google Slides contains 15 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Path-Goal Leadership Theory PowerPoint Template Here>
- 15 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is the Path-Goal Leadership Theory?
- Path-Goal Theory of Leadership Model Diagram
- Path-Goal Theory at Multiple Levels
- Path-Goal Theory – Leadership Styles
- Subordinate Characteristics
- Environmental Factors (Characteristics)
- How The Path-Goal Theory Works
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Path-Goal Theory
There are no reviews yet.