Pareto Principle PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentations
The Best collection of the Pareto Principle PowerPoint Templates and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful problem-solving and time-management tool.
What is the Pareto Principle?
The Pareto Principle, also known as the 80/20 rule, is a principle that suggests that approximately 80% of results come from 20% of causes or inputs. In other words, it states that a small portion of efforts or factors often yields a large portion of the results or outcomes. This principle is named after Italian economist Vilfredo Pareto. The Pareto Principle has been applied in various fields, including business, economics, time management, and quality control.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful PPT graphics presentations of the 80-20 Rule For PowerPoint contains 18 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your text, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirements.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download the Pareto Principle Google Slides Template Here>
- 18 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is the Pareto Principle?
- The Pareto Principle Illustrations
- Pareto Principle Applications
- Pareto Principle Examples
- Leveraging the Pareto Principle for Your Business
- Pareto Principle and Time Management
- How to Apply The Pareto Principle?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of The Pareto Principle
- Pros and Cons of The 80/20 Rule in Business