OSCAR Coaching Model PowerPoint Template For Presentations
The best collection of OSCAR Coaching Model PowerPoint Templates and slides to understand the basics of this powerful coaching framework and how it helps to encourage employee development over both the short and long-term.
What is the OSCAR Model?
The OSCAR Coaching Model is a powerful and popular tool in workplace coaching. It was originally described and developed by Karen Whittleworth and Andrew Gilbert in 2002. The OSCAR model is derived from the GROW Coaching Model. It provides organizations with a simple structure that helps to keep the coaching process focused, structured, and time-effective. OSCAR is an acronym that stands for Outcome, Situation, Choices, Actions, and Reviews.
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentation of the OSCAR Coaching Model for PowerPoint contains 13 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download OSCAR Coaching Model Google Slides Template Here>
- 13 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
You May Also Like: