Organizational Politics PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentation
The Best collection of Organizational Politics PowerPoint Templates and Slides to understand the meaning of organizational politics and its types and how to manage it to promote collaborative working and achieve an organization’s goals.
What is The Organizational Politics?
Harvard Business Review’s definition of organizational politics is more measured as follows: “Organizational politics refers to a variety of activities associated with the use of influence tactics to improve personal or organizational interests.“
This collection of ready-to-use colorful PPT graphics presentations of the Organizational Politics For PowerPoint contains 20 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your text, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Organizational Politics Google Slides Template Here>
- 20 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is Organizational Politics Definition?
- Reasons for Organizational Politics
- Types of Organizational Politics
- Two Faces of Organizational Politics
- Prime Objectives of Organizational Politics
- Advantages of Organizational Politics
- Organizational Politics and Their Causes and Outcomes
- Factors Influencing Political Behavior in Organization
- Individual & Organizational Antecedents
- Levels of Political Action in Organizations
- The 4 Metaphors of Organizational Politics
- Conditions for Successful Organizational Politics
- How Employee Responses to Organizational Politics
- Effects of Organizational Politics
- Strategies For Managing Organizational Politics