Organizational Culture Inventory (OCI) Model PowerPoint Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Organizational Culture Inventory Model PowerPoint Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the definition and basics of this powerful organization cultural analysis tool.
What is the Organizational Culture Inventory Framework?
The Organizational Culture Inventory is one of the most widely used organizational culture analysis tools (Cooke and Szumal, 1993). The OCI framework was developed by Robert A. Cooke and J. Clayton Lafferty, the OCI provides twelve behavioral and thinking styles of both individuals and organizations. The twelve styles are grouped into three general clusters:
- Constructive Culture: (Achievement, Self Actualizing, Encouragement, and Affiliative)
- Passive / Defensive Culture: (Approval, Conventional, Dependent, and Avoidance)
- Aggressive / Defensive Culture: (Opposition, Power, Perfectionist, and Competitive)
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentations of OCI Human Synergistics Culture Model for PowerPoint contains 7 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Organizational Culture Inventory Model Google Slides Template Here>
- 7 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons